Please submit our booking form and a member of our staff will contact you within 24 hours to arrange an appointment.
We will require a 50 euro deposit to confirm your appointment. This deposit is refundable with cancellation up to 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
We offer Basic and Advanced Health Screening options.
- Sexually transmitted disease screening options can be added to your screening option.
- Health screenings detect illness and under lying health issues before it may become more serious.
- Health screenings can identify lifestyle changes that can improve and maintain good health into the future.
- There are 100,000 people living with undiagnosed Type 2 diabetes and 20,000 people or more living with undiagnosed Coeliac disease.
- In a survey of Lifestyle, Attitudes and Nutrition in Ireland, 82% of respondents aged 45 or over were identified as having raised levels of Cholesterol, which is a major cardiovascular risk factor. Worryingly, nearly 44% of respondents rated their health as excellent.
- Knowledge of any health risk factors, especially the silent risk factors that people may not be aware of which could potentially create problems in the future, is the first step towards a healthier life.
Book Health Screening
The Basic Health Screen (€ 150)
The basic health screen begins with a 30 minute consultation with a doctor.
The consultation involves a detailed history of medical symptoms and lifestyle as well as a complete physical examination, including:
- Blood Pressure
- Nervous system
- Visual acuity
- Ear examination
- Breast and Prostate examinations are performed when indicated.
- Faecal Occult Blood testing is also performed when indicated
- Bloods tests are the performed by our registered nurse
- Blood tests performed include
- Full Blood Count
- Renal Profile
- Liver Profile
- Bone Profile
- Fasting Cholesterol
- Fasting Glucose
- Ferritin levels
- Thyroid Function Tests
Additional tests can also be performed when indicated or requested
- Prostate Specific Antigen
- Iron Studies
- Coeliac Screen
Patients are the invited back to discuss the findings and results of their examination and blood tests.
Patients are offered follow-up advice on any significant findings.
Advanced Health Screen (€200)
The Advanced health screen is aimed at patients with known cardiovascular risk factors.
This would include patients with the following risk factors
- Family history of heart disease or sudden death
The Advanced Health Screen is the Basic Health Screen with an ECG.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) conveys a large amount of information about the structure of the heart and the function of its electrical conduction system
Sexual Health (€50)
We perform complete sexual health screening at our clinic. This can be performed as an addition to basic or advanced health screening. It can also be performed separately for fee of 100 euro.
Blood tests are performed to detect the presence of
- Hepatitis B
Note: Antibody testing at 4 weeks can give you a good indication of your HIV status, but you need a test at 12 weeks after the exposure to be considered HIV negative.
Testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
There are two options for male and female patients
First Pass Urine
This is the simplest option for patients. The test requires a sample of the first urine you pass in the morning. Please collect a specimen container at our clinic in advance or they can be purchased at most pharmacies.
- Endocervical swab (Females) – A swab is taken from the cervix using a cotton bud. This procedure is similar to a pap/cervical smear. It is performed by our female nurse.
- Urethral Swab (Males) – A swab is taken from the tube of the penis known as the urethra.